Training to run a marathon of 26.2 miles begins with having the courage to take the first steps. Here I begin my first venture into blogging, with the belief that I'll one day reach an understanding of the world of 2.0.
Hi Joanie, I enjoyed watching your voicethread, and reading your blog post about using voicethread - it was very entertaining! I too checked out all of the usual places (Richardson's book, wikipedia, etc.) for information on this tool, and was momentarily frustrated when I came up empty handed. However, I found the voicethread site to be very user-friendly, and in no time I was creating my first example. I really appreciate the fact that through voicethreads we are able to have just a little peak into the personal lives of our classmates. Great job! Jes
Joanie is working towards her Master of Education and the Web 2.0 course is part of her training program. She is an avid runner, a run leader coach and has completed 15 marathons. While Joanie is not exceptionally fast, she is consistent and determined to one day qualify for the Boston Marathon. "Running is the greatest metaphor for life because you get out of it what you put into it." -Oprah Winfrey.
2 comments:
Hi Joanie,
I enjoyed watching your voicethread, and reading your blog post about using voicethread - it was very entertaining! I too checked out all of the usual places (Richardson's book, wikipedia, etc.) for information on this tool, and was momentarily frustrated when I came up empty handed. However, I found the voicethread site to be very user-friendly, and in no time I was creating my first example.
I really appreciate the fact that through voicethreads we are able to have just a little peak into the personal lives of our classmates.
Great job!
Jes
Beautiful pictures and engaging "voice" - thanks Joanie!
Rhonda
Post a Comment