...you have to train a bit harder, and you have to come back again and again. That is the joy. - Ron Clarke
I recently entered a half marathon race (that's 13.1 miles or 21 km) and had the amazing satisfaction of setting a personal best of 1:54 and coming second in my age category (don't ask which one).
I thought this would be a great opportunity to practice adding a photo to my Blog because it's been a while since I've tried this. I'm finding with technology that the more times I revisit something, the easier and easier it becomes to complete the task. It also frees you up to explore the other options and features of the 2.0 tool you are trying to master.
2 comments:
Congratulations on setting a PB! You should be very proud of yourself. Being a fellow runner, I know how difficult it is to find the time to do everything you want to and fitting running into a busy schedule is a challenge. I love hearing stories about running as it makes me re-prioritize some of my tasks as I feel exercise (running specifically) is a great balance.
Keep it up!
Joanie, what a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations on setting a personal best.
Post a Comment